Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He's just not that into you

Author: Greg Behrendt and liz Tuccillo
I know, I know. Kind of late in the game to be reading self help dating books, but I wanted to read it before I saw the movie.
I actually enjoyed the book. Its full of witty sarcasm on all the ways boys can drive you crazy and makes it sound so easy to tell if a guy actually likes you or not. But its easy to sift through the drama when you're not at the core of it. I'm going to go ahead and say its not really applicable to me, because A) I'm already married, so done deal there and 2)Will falls into several of the "he's just not into you" categories and I'd rather my judgement wasn't called into question here :-)
And I would have probably read the book anyway because its part of sex and the city and it was in an episode with Berger and I think he's handsome.
So read it, then go see the movie. Then watch all the sex and the city episodes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails