Thursday, April 15, 2010

A survey for fun....2010 style

I'm a little late for this survey....its been sitting in my email box for a while now. Better late than never, I've always said that:


1.What is your occupation right now?
Research Associate III (fancy for Lab Rat)

2.What color are your socks right now?
White with lady bugs on them (the laundry lady is so fired right now)

3.What are you listening to right now?
Jakob Dylan

4.What was the last thing you ate?
Yogurt

5.Can you drive a stick shift?
Heck Yes I Can!

6.Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Alaine

7. How old are you today?
25......okay, okay.....28


8.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Women's College Softball

10.What is your favorite drink?
Coffee or Red Coke....its too close to call the winner

11.Have you ever dyed your hair?
I was Britney Blonde for a while, but I'm back to natural now

12.Favorite food?
Anything that I didn't make

13.What is the last movie you watched?
The Princess and the Frog

14.Favorite day of the year?
Umm....Halloween, I suppose

15.How do you vent anger?
Pout

16.What was your favorite toy as a child?
Can't recall a specific favorite.  I mostly liked to wreck Jacko's.

17.What is your favorite season?
Autumn - the leaves are crisp, the air is cool, good things are usually baking in the oven.

18.Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries

19.Living situation
Living last I checked or 1 husband, 1 girl, 1 boy, 2 dogs, 1 cat, some chickens

20.When was the last time you cried?
A couple of weeks ago, boys do really suck sometimes.

21. What is on the floor of your closet right now?
A ton of dirty clothes and my suitcase....which I still haven't unpacked yet. Did I mention the laundry lady was fired?

22. What did you do last night?
Dishes and worked on my scrapbook

23. What are you most afraid of?
I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

24 Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Plain

25. Favorite dog breed?
I'm more of a cat person I'd say...and Siamese.

26. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday

27. How many states have you lived in?
One

28. Diamonds or pearls?
Rubies

29. Favorite flowerHyacinth or easter lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails