Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Window - By the Numbers

Number of loads of laundry - 8
Number of eggs collected, washed, and put away - 59
Number of times I drove to Fallon - 3
Number of dinners I cooked myself - 0
Number of Vaughns who came to visit - 3
Number of times Emma made us listen to Boom Boom Pow and declared that she wants to be Fergie when she grows up - 34
Number of times Burrito brought me a flying ant pinched between his fingers - 1
Number of hot air balloons that flew over our house - 1
Number of impromptu sprinkler play days - 1
Number of visits with long lost childhood friends -1
Number of times I picked the same Ron White comedy routine to sing me to sleep - 3
Number of late night sister-in-law backyard campouts around the fire spent laughing, painting toes, and star gazing - 2
Number of late night sister-in-law backyard campouts around the fire that were cut short due to overactive imaginations and coyotes - 1














(My misery loves company partner this weekend.  No, it wasn't really swimsuit weather, but since SOMEBODY took the camera with him, an old pic will have to do)


Surviving the weekend single parent style is always hard.  I'm starting to get the hang of it though,  it helps that I have some pretty great munchkins to snuggle with and keep me company while the Daddy is away.  We got messy but at least had a good time getting that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails