Friday, September 3, 2010

Music in my ears

I signed up for my first official 5K run since high school.

I'm really doing it.

I'm kind of nervous.

At least I have a goal now, and motivation to get out there and pound the pavement.  Or dirt in my case.

So for the next month, I am forgoing the audio books whilst running, in the interest of picking up the pace a little.

Here's the current play list:

B.O.B - Airplanes
Kelly Clarkson - Since U been gone
George Michael - Faith
Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
Black Eyed Peas - Meet me halfway
Britney Spears - 3  (don't judge....it's just so dang catchy)
Jakob Dylan - Valley of the low sun
Jakob Dylan - Something good this way comes
Katy Perry - California Gurls
Nickelback - This Afternoon
Owl City - Vanilla twilight
The Refreshments - Banditos
Train - Save me San Francisco
Train - Breakfast in Bed

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I've worked my way up to 3 miles on the treadmill but have yet to venture outside, it's too dang hot stil!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails