Monday, February 7, 2011

Could you hear the crickets chirping from my corner?

Hello.  Hello. Hello.

Echo.  Echo. Echo.

Anybody home?  Anybody home?  Anybody home?


So...you noticed I haven't been around here lately, huh?

Sorry for that. 

Aren't I too young for a mid-life crisis?  Please tell me I am.  But I have been feeling like I'm having one.  Is it because I'm 29.5 years old this month?  That's right, this is the big 30 year.  Except it shouldn't matter because I am standing firm at 25 for as long as I can get away with it.

But, I had a rough patch there.  And I lost my funny and entertaining there for a minute.  I'm still here.  Not dead yet.  Feverishly working on my happy.  And I have been stockpiling posts in my head, reading some good books, spending some much needed time with those people I hold nearest and dearest to my heart.

Should you feel like giving me a pep talk about the ups and downs of life or a stern talking to about straightening up my attitude, go for it.  I probably need both.

1 comment:

  1. Have missed you! Your funny posts and outlook on life. Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails