Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 in review

Last year at this time, Resolutions happened.

1. In 2011, I'm going to run a 10K.

check!  Lake Tahoe 10K, under 1 hour and 2nd place in my age group.

2. In 2011, I'm going to run a half marathon.

Double Check!  I ran two.  The Disneyland half marathon and the Bizz Johnson express half marathon.  Both times I felt like I was under trained for the event.  I need to work on that.  But I learned a lot (such as don't shove an entire handful of M&M's in your mouth and keep running...hello, choking hazard) and had a great time!


3. In 2011, I'm going to go back to daily reflections (because on some idle day in September, I know this book is going to tell me to clean my linen cupboard and I need that in my life).

Uh....cough.....ummm....I thought about it.  I really did.  I think I only got 10 days worth of daily reflections in though.  And one of those daily reflections advised me to take a nap.  There's always another year for this goal.


4. In 2011, I'm going to read 100 books of my choosing.

Final count for 2011 is 67.  The complete list is here, check it out sometime.  Feel free to leave some recommendations for me.  I'm always up for book suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails