Friday, January 20, 2012

suckerpunched


I took this from the interwebs
A few weeks ago we watched Sucker Punch for movie night.  It turned out to be the kind of movie where I had to really pay attention.  There was no counting knit and purl stitches during this one.  And even then, the boy and I would look across the popcorn bowl and think...what the heck just happened??

Can you believe this is the the same girl who played Violet in A Series of Unfortunate Events?



I fell in love with the main character's look.  But alas, fair skin I have not and I read somewhere that there is something like 3 sets of false eyelashes glued on there. 




Me: Hey Bob, what do you think of my look?  Too much?

Bob: Well....you don't really look Power Ranger-ish.

Me: That's a no then I take it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails