Thursday, January 24, 2013

The last time I went running...

Trying not to get my hopes up too much but I think I might be released to try running again in 4 weeks.  I figured I'd spend my time updating the old playlist.

The last run I did looked like this:
AC DC - Damned
Motion City Soundtrack - Always Running Out of Time
Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of Me
Avril Lavigne - Contagious
Avril Lavigne - My World
Bare Naked Ladies - For You
Blackhawk - Just About Right
Brian McComas - It all Comes Flooding Down (couldn't find a better link)
Cardigans - Good Horse
Carolyn Dawn Johnson - Simple Life
Counting Crows - Friend of the Devil
Counting Crows - Hard Candy
Dierks Bentley - Prodigal Son
He is We - Happily Ever After
India Arie - I Choose
Julie Roberts - Girl Next Door (it was either this one or Miley...sorry!)
Len - Steal My Sunshine

There's some non-traditional, but good tempo songs in there.

I'm thinking about adding a little Rob Zombie, Imagine Dragons, and Pitbull to the rotation.

What's on your playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails