Monday, June 3, 2013

Goal Met

I am fresh off (well....showered at least) this year's Reno Tahoe Odyssey race.  This was the goal after my ACL reconstruction surgery.  It's such a fun relay and I didn't want to lose my spot on the team.  Every day of physical therapy ended with "Can I run now?" and "How about now?"

I'm pretty happy with my times.  I was careful to pick legs that were more uphill than down since my knee is still recovering.  Here are just a few pictures from the weekend.

My first leg  (5) - between Boca and Stampede reservoir

Van decorating

Disco Velveeta - We finished the 178 miles in 27 hours 06 mins this year


Apparently I missed trimming one of my toe nails before the race. 
I was so preoccupied with the blister on my other foot I didn't notice this issue while running.
The best part of being in Van 1....Ending up at the bucket of blood saloon for Breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails