Wednesday, October 30, 2013

'Round Here

It's been busy around here lately!

The boy and I went to a Pink concert.  It was awesome.

The boy went to Germany for a week.  That was challenging.

We took the kids to Disneyland for a week.  It was fun!

I don't have many pictures from any of it either.  Fail.


We are all still alive, and in the words of my dad, "Just trying to get through today".
Racing from school to homework to swim practice to bed.
I can't believe my mom did this with 5 of us in tow.



In our spare time, I (really we) am working on handstand push ups.  They are hard!  For a couple of reasons, one being that I'm getting old and two being that I'm a giant wimp and afraid to do anything that involves one leg.  Trying to get the mental attitude that my fixed knee is just as stable as my other one is difficult.


And yet Emma makes it look so easy:



And here's what I'm pretty sure I look like:




So that's the short version of October.  We had our first fire in the fireplace last night and I'm sure I'll have more time for catching up now that it's too cold and dark to be outside much in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails