Thursday, January 9, 2014

Be Simple

I've been pondering the new year and what I hope to accomplish this year.  Instead of resolutions I think I'll jump on the one word bangwagon.

One word to describe 2014. 

Mine is Simple.

Be Simple.

Slow down, spend more time at home, more time visiting with my loved ones, less clutter in my life (and our house).

 
 
I would be foolish not to acknowledge that I do have some fitness goals (who doesn't really?).
1. 2:05 half marathon
2. master double unders
3. work on my pistol form

And a just for fun one is to try to be a fraction as happy as Al Kavaldo while I'm working out.  Don't know who he is?  Look him up on youtube.  That man always has a smile on his face.  I mostly try to keep the swear words to a minimum as I'm doing burpees in a puddle of my own sweat.


 
 
Simple right?  Let's see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails