Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Resolutions revisited

As 2014 winds down and we prepare ourselves for 2015, it's time to see how I did on my goals this year.



In short they were:

1. 2:05 half marathon

2. master double unders

3. work on my pistol form



How they worked out:
1. My fastest half marathon this year, 1:58:40.  Maybe I should retire from half marathons now.  I eeked out 493 miles on my running shoes this year and managed a sub 7 min mile.  I'm satisfied with these stats.

2. I don't know about master...but I have a great rope now and I'm up to 40 unbroken double unders.  It still might take me longer to finish a workout than if I was doing singles but I'm happy to not have to do singles anymore.

3. Wait...what?  I guess there's always next year for pistols.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails