Tuesday, April 7, 2015

If we were having coffee today

If we were having coffee today, I'd tell you that I really was going to do a blog post yesterday, as the boy pointed out this weekend, it's been far too long.

If we were having coffee today, I'd tell you that I packed the kids up and sent them out the door to Grandma's house for a few days of camping fun on spring break.  I think I kinda, sorta, miss them already....but I do have plans of cleaning out their toy box while they are gone, shhhh...don't tell!

If we were having coffee today, I'd tell you that I started 21 day sugar detox yesterday. I epically failed at my lent resolutions this year and so here we are.   But my little Bob rocked lent.  What vices does a 7 year old give up for the lenten season?  Ketchup of course.  And it has me thinking that we shouldn't be so quick to label people.  This is my impulsive, gimmicky, technology obsessed kid.  And not only did he stick to his ketchup abstinence vow he passed the marshmallow test we did in February as a science fair project, while his older (mostly more responsible) sister didn't have the stick-to-it-ness for either.



If we were having coffee today, I'd tell you how there was a surprise photo shoot at yoga yesterday and I was wearing my kinda see through capris that I can't wear to crossfit but it's okay at yoga since they keep the lights out.  And they had the lights on full brightness....so, yeah, can't wait to see how those turn out - eek!

What would you tell me if we were having coffee today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails