Thursday, May 9, 2013

Random pictures from the weekend



5K with my little
So the girlchild had a jog-a-thon at school last week.  Each class got to run laps at the school for 15 minutes.  Me being the nice mom that I am pledged $1 a lap.  Her score card says she ran 22 laps....maybe I should have clarified how big these laps were going to be.
She better win the disneyland trip raffle for this!

We are just in it for the BBQ afterward
The obligatory, take a picture of your shoes before the race picture.

I think I need a bigger knife
The kids talked the husband into a coconut.  Clearly we need more lessons on getting into the thing.  I think the boy got scared when I asked to borrow one of his fancy knives and a hammer all in the same sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails