Friday, June 19, 2009

Frosting on the Cake

Brought to you by Burrito:



It has become increasingly difficult to bathe by myself lately. It takes approximately 2.5 seconds from the time I turn the bath water on until I hear the pitter patter of 1 to 2 sets of little feet on the linoleum floor behind me. And seeing as how it's a heck of lot more pleasant to allow said 1 to 2 sets of feet into the tub with me than have them stand at the tub's edge and cry, whine, or otherwise harass me whilst I try to take my bath I usually just let them in.



Today, it was just Burrito boy. Most days I try to take care of just the shampoo, soap, conditioner basics if I have helpers in the tub. But today HAD to include a shaving of the legs, there was no way around it. So, as nonchalantly as possible (so as not to attract attention), I apply my shaving cream and set to work. Burrito watches for a few seconds, studying the layer of white foam smoothed over my leg. In the quickest of instants he slides his pointer finger across my knee cap collecting a finger-full of white and plops it into his mouth. The finger emerges from his mouth licked clean and a distinct "Mmmmm" follows.



Now I don't know what his basis of comparison is, and I did not confirm his findings, but I highly doubt that the sensitive skin variety of skintimates shaving cream is anywhere near as tasty delicious as say frosting on a cake.

2 comments:

  1. You will never know for sure until you try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I can't stop laughing! This is too funny. You have the funniest kids!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails