Monday, June 8, 2009

This little girl....


Is THREE!!!
Holy smokes. Where has to time gone? It truly doesn't seem like that long ago that The Boy and I were staring at a little pink bundle thinking "what have we got ourselves into?" And while we still might look at each other from across a toy strewn, looks like a bomb exploded kind of room, and think the same thing - I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Em has brought an incredible amount of joy and laughter to our little family and we can't believe she's gotten so big already.
She's already more than 1/2 way to kindergarten and then the next thing I know - she'll be all grown up.
So I made her a dirt cake with worms, let her have a lazy weekend, and fall asleep nestled in my arms on the couch.
Happy Birthday to my little baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. They grow up way too fast. She sure is a funny girl.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails