Friday, January 1, 2010

The one where I tell you my New Year's Resolutions

So many people are forgoing resolutions this year. Mine are kind of simple:
- Take better care of myself (eating better, exercising, saying no more often)
- Learn how to make tasty delicious creme brulee all by myself (Its getting sooo hard to find restaurants in town that make it anymore.....and by the way - flan can't hold a candle to creme brulee. Ever.)

That's it. I think I can keep them this year.
Wish me Luck!


UPDATE: 3-1-10
Inspired by someone else's resolutions I ran across last week, I'm adding one more:
- Run 100 miles (total) this year

I think that might be too easy but I thought I'd start small. Hey, if Will's mom can bike eleventy-billion miles in a year, I think I can run a hundred.

2 comments:

  1. Wish you luck! And I volunteer to taste test for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I didn't know creme brulee was on your approved for eating list. Now I am doubly motivated.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails