Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brad Paisley - The Highlights

Someday, I will figure out how to make fun videos with music and everyone will be jealous.
Today is not that day.
Or Timbra could figure it out and teach me how.
Or Alaine could just volunteer to work her iMovie magic.
Any of those options are just fine with me.


So this post is kind of sort of late. For the above reasons and I couldn't decide how I was going to handle the plethora of pictures I took at the concert. So here are just a few:





There's Bradweiser - for obvious, The Boy's work related reasons

There's Heidi Jo and I (still sporting the back up glasses - apparently I cannot be motivated to put the screw back into my current pair so the lens won't keep popping out...not even for Brad.)

There's Taylor Swift playing guitar hero, which is probably as close as I ever will come to seeing T.S. in concert. And she lost, I believe, for the record.

There's the Twin Towers

There's Baseball

And There's Andy and Heidi in all their cuteness. And Andy, before he quit smiling because the music was too loud.

Notice there is no Chubby Bekah picture here...I prefer to leave those on FB for all sorts of strangers to see. (Sheri's lucky I love her).

Content-wise two thumbs up. This was my first concert at the new convention center in Reno. The sound was crappy - not sure if it was just a fluke or if all concerts would sound like that there.

We even ran into one Miss Kayla J. The Boy was ecstatic because she actually said Hi to him and hugged him in front of all four of her girlfriends. Which according to him means he's the Favorite Uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails