And the Christmas stocking project is finally complete. They took me soooo long - its a good thing I started them in March. Its the same pattern but one I knitted on straight needles and the other I did on circulars. I still haven't figured out how to do heels properly (or the name embroidery). I don't think sock knitting will be in my future. I also tried to do the bobbin thing on the Boy's so I didn't have to carry the green all the way around, but his tree turned out rough looking. Maybe I will add some ornaments to cover it up. BUT, it is a lot bigger than the current stocking which was the goal. Now I can load it up with all kinds of goodies. And mine is finally big enough to fit a small puppy or a kitten inside.