Monday, October 27, 2008

I have an alarm clock, his name is Bob

I have an alarm clock his name is Bobby and he is quite reliable. I laughed to myself yesterday as i was getting ready for bed. I reached to switch on the alarm clock and then I stopped. Why bother, I have Bobby. He will reliably wake up at 5am and demand breakfast. So I slept peacefully until I heard the familiar calling from down the hall. I scooped him up, snuggled him into bed, and went back to sleep.
I think I might need to work on his snooze feature though. The next time he woke me up it was 6:40 - which is not nearly enough time to get ready and out the door on time.

2 comments:

  1. Oohh... I can't wait for the live alarm clock!!! Right now my bladder works great as an alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update on my Alarm clock: He's not adjusting to this daylight savings switch to my detriment. Good news is he's sleeping till 6am now. Bad news is I've had to re-institute old faithful beeping alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails