Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Lost Posts

I have been slacking on my knitting updates.  Truth be told, I've been slacking on my knitting.  I have a couple of projects in mind and can't wait to get started on them.  Until then, here are a few I have done in the past couple months.


The first thing I've ever crocheted....Yoda








Booties for my nephew.  I wanted them to have little duck button on them but I couldn't find any like I had in mind.  I kind of like the frogs though.

















We made washcloths for the librarians for Christmas.  This one was mine.



And the reason I have been such a slacker lately is that the sister-in-laws and I spent 6 months making a crazy quilt for our mother-in-law.  Here it is, not quite finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails