Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blessed

Mother's Day in Review:
*Ran 5 miles on a new path, I think I'm in love with it.  Sharing the trail with cottontails and peacocks, the smell of sagebrush in the air, and NO cars.
*There were flowers of the coffee filter, color spot, and carnation varieties.
*The kids gave me the perfume (DKNY Fresh Blossoms) I've been begging for - I love it!
*Blueberry waffles for breakfast AND ribs for lunch - it doesn't get much better than that.
*Preschool tea party, complete with girly dresses, curly hair and a chocolate fountain.
 (And I think my mother's inability to take a good picture is rubbing off on me.  In my defense it was really bright out that day)


















*I got to spend the evening with my mama.  As my children grow I have so much more appreciation for her.
Her patience
Her nurturing
Her generosity
Her love.
And she had FIVE little ones to look after.


















Just don't ever ask her how to spell something.  Because she'll tell you to look it up in the dictionary.  Which would be do-able, IF you KNEW how to spell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails